moderated Would someone share a default.jdf file, please?

Leo

Hi everyone,

I like to use eloquence synthesizer because it’s very responsive, and I’m used to it. However, if you use this voice on a regular basis, you’ll have probably noticed that eloquence awkwardly mispronounce lots of words, some of them very common words. So, I wonder if someone has a default dictionary for jaws that is willing to share. Besides, given that I’m not a native English speaker, all too often I can’t figure out how a word is accurately pronounced.

If someone could share with me their default.jdf file, I’d really appreciate it.

Tanks in advance

--
Best,
   Leo