moderated Re: kindle books conversion to plain text files

Sue J. Ward

Hello. I really like the info that everyone has submitted and was wondering what does everyone use now since the new kindle for PC version think it is 2.8 you can still read the kindle books on the PC which is kind of okay but still there is got to be a better way to convert the kindle books in to plain text format since you bought the kindle books from Amazon cause after you bought them you should be able to do with them whatever you want to put them in an easier format that works have heard of kindle converter and caliber would that still be workable? I think for me Bookshare is the better deal only 50 dollars a year that is so cheap. That is all I have to say. Thank you.