moderated kindle books conversion to plain text files

Sue J. Ward

Hello. I noticed a post in reading kindle books using jaws don't know if it has been posted to the web training on demand yet, think it is going to be covered this Thursday April 9. I was wondering if you download books from the kindle store and you want to convert them so you can read in notepad what does everyone use since back in 2016 codex worked really well on my machine it does not work anymore, and since we are in the year 2020 what other programs can you use to convert the books from the kindle format to a plain text file? Thanks for any help.