System restore with JAWS

jaws@...

Hi! I was getting error messages when I was trying to open mail in Outlook Express this morning, and when I closed the program and tried to open it I was no longer to even do that. I'm wondering how to do a system restore using JAWS because I seem to recall having a great amount of trouble doing this independently many years ago. If it's possible to do a system restore using JAWS independently, could someone please tell me how to go about doing this? I was just telling someone yesterday that I ruin everything I touch. I was only joking, but maybe I was more right than I realized. (Sigh!)