moderated Re: Question about David Moore's Edge tutorial

David Diamond

I just wish they’d make a browser that is pretty much good with everything.  Chrome is good with Face Book however, I can never find the groups I belong too. Fire Fox solves this problem but it leaves out things as well.  Edge?  If I want to listen to the entire post instead of just the snippet, for get it.  Where some browsers say, “full story, Edge says M O R E O P T I O N S. Which tells me nothing except there are more options.  However, it does not give me or allow me to click on the message.  Thus I have to go back and forth with the browsers.  YouTube works best with Chrome and worst with Fire Fox.