moderated Re: Question about David Moore's Edge tutorial

Richard Turner

Thanks David for the great work you do on these tutorials.
I'll gladly wait until you feel it is ready to be put out there.
I know what you mean about your wife wanting to watch lots of news.
That's why I am wearing out my headphones, grin.
Later,

Richard

"Today's poop is tomorrow's fertilizer." -- Anonymous

(Sent from my iPhone SE)

On Apr 7, 2020, at 2:57 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hello all! Know that tutorial is for the old windows edge that came out with Windows 10 originally. I am working on a tutorial for the new chrome edge. The new chrome ads as a couple of bugs in organizing your favorites, and a couple places and settings. I am trying to find workarounds for these few places, and I will write a d tutorial once I find the workarounds. I am half done with the tutorial, but I am trying to find workarounds for three different things. Favorites, and a couple places in the settings. if you want, I can finish the tutorial right away, and get it to you without the work around. Have a great one guys, sorry I am just replying to this message. Things are pretty crazy around here, my wife wants to watch a lot of news, and I haven't had as much time to go through these messages. Have a great one guys, in Microsoft edge is almost there, but I would still suggest chrome over it in my opinion. Have a great one guys!

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 12:50 PM Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

If David reads this, or anyone who knows more than I, which should be a lot of people…

The one tutorial I found by David Moore on Edge is from 2017.

Is that applicable to the new Chrome based Edge?

Thanks,

Richard

Richard