moderated Re: Question about David Moore's Edge tutorial

David Moore

Hello all! Know that tutorial is for the old windows edge that came out with Windows 10 originally. I am working on a tutorial for the new chrome edge. The new chrome ads as a couple of bugs in organizing your favorites, and a couple places and settings. I am trying to find workarounds for these few places, and I will write a d tutorial once I find the workarounds. I am half done with the tutorial, but I am trying to find workarounds for three different things. Favorites, and a couple places in the settings. if you want, I can finish the tutorial right away, and get it to you without the work around. Have a great one guys, sorry I am just replying to this message. Things are pretty crazy around here, my wife wants to watch a lot of news, and I haven't had as much time to go through these messages. Have a great one guys, in Microsoft edge is almost there, but I would still suggest chrome over it in my opinion. Have a great one guys!

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 12:50 PM Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

If David reads this, or anyone who knows more than I, which should be a lot of people…

The one tutorial I found by David Moore on Edge is from 2017.

Is that applicable to the new Chrome based Edge?

Thanks,

Richard

Richard