moderated New Post, Connect and Learn for April 7 and 9

Mike B

 WordPress.com

New post on Freedom Scientific Blog

Connect and Learn for April 7 and 9

by

Elizabeth Whitaker

The Connect and Learn sessions for April 7 and 9 will be recorded and available to stream or download on our

Webinars On Demand page.

https://www.freedomscientific.com/training/freewebinars/archivedwebinars/

We appreciate all your questions and feedback as we continue to provide targeted training and resources during these challenging times.

Tuesday: Access the Freedom Scientific YouTube Training Channel with JAWS from the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/freedomscientifictraining

contains short how-to videos designed to help you gain new

skills on applications you use every day. We’ll cover:

list of 2 items

• General navigation of the Freedom Scientific

YouTube Training Channel

• Using playlists

list end

Thursday: Access the Kindle for PC App with JAWS

Amazon’s Kindle for PC app is frequently used to read books

at home and in school. Thanks to a collaboration between Freedom Scientific and

Amazon, JAWS now contains improved support for the Kindle app to increase

access to a wide range of materials. We’ll give you an overview of the app and show

you how to:

list of 2 items

• Navigate your library

• Use keyboard commands to read a book

list end

Connect with Us

Your valuable feedback will help us shape future training opportunities. Ask questions or share your training needs by sending an email to

training@...

 or by commenting on this post. We look forward to hearing from you .

Elizabeth Whitaker

 | April 6, 2020 at 10:08 pm | Tags:

Connect-and-Learn,

Freedom-Scientific-training,

Freedom-Scientific-YouTube-Training-Channel,

Fusion,

JAWS,

ZoomText

 | Categories:

Braille,

Fusion,

information,

JAWS,

Low Vision,

Training,

ZoomText

https://wp.me/p94NCs-bl

Comment

See all comments

Unsubscribe

 to no longer receive posts from Freedom Scientific Blog.

Change your email settings at

Manage Subscriptions.

https://blog.freedomscientific.com/connect-and-learn-for-april-7-and-9/