moderated Re: how do you add a shortcut for Windows live mail to the desktop using Jaws and Win10?

Ann Byrne

1. Locate the program on the start menu.
2. Press the applications key.
3. Arrow down to "open file location" and press enter.
4. Press the applications key.
5. Arrow down to "send to", which is a submenu.
6. Open the submenu and arrow to "desktop, create shortcut" and whack enter.

At 08:22 AM 4/7/2020, you wrote:

Hello,

I am a Jaws18 and Windows 10 user. Does anyone maybe know how you add a shortcut for Windows Live Mail to the Windows desktop? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very much appreciated. Much, much thanks in advance for any help I can maybe get with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank