moderated Re: Outlook problem with number of messages

Adrian Spratt

This happens to me only when I go from one folder to another. Outlook 2016, latest JAWS, Win10.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 8:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook problem with number of messages

Hello:

This problem started around 2 weeks ago with one folder, but now seems to be  spreading to  the whole Outlook folder list.

Outlook is now reporting the wrong number of messages in a folder.

For example, when I am in the folder list and read the line:

In Box 3 messages

But when I go to the message  list it says zero items and there are no messages.

If I hit the JAWS key page down, it still says 3 messages.

Any ideas about what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst