moderated Re: visual studio

Kristoffer Gustafsson

HI.
I found almost nothing.
Just an e-mail I wrote 6 years ago, I had forgotten about that.
I didn't get a reply, it was some jawsscripts I tried to install, but
I can't remember what scripts.

This has been discussed on many occasions, and I do not know which of the
specific topics on the archive will be most useful to you.

Use the following as your search terms, including the quotation marks:
"Visual Studio" scripts

See: Searching the JAWS Group Archive (
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1jT5ur3VhOUg1W0Q0g83XJnaRX77gsuAM
)

*Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's
beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting
them.*

~ Joshua Liebman

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson