moderated Re: Outlook problem with number of messages

Same here, I am using the March update of Jaws 2020 and I use Office 365 as well, the regular public version on this laptop, the Office Insider monthly build on my work PC and Jaws reports messages in Outlook correctly.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 7:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook problem with number of messages

I’ve not had any real issues with Jaws 2020 and Microsoft 365.

The outlook thing of saying 0 messages is random, and seems to happen if I go to fast from launching it, to navigating in the inbox.

I can’t quite nail down the sequence, but if I exit Outlook, launch it again and wait a few seconds until I know it has had time to download the messages, it works flawlessly.

Richard