moderated Re: Outlook problem with number of messages

Alan Robbins

You did not say white version of jaws you are using, but I am using the latest version and for the last two updates from Freedom scientific I have had a number of issues with outlook. I have written on other lists about them so we’re not going to detail here but all I’m saying is it’s probably a jaws related issue and hopefully the April update will fix that

On Apr 6, 2020, at 8:27 AM, John Doering <john.doering@...> wrote:

Hello:

This problem started around 2 weeks ago with one folder, but now seems to be  spreading to  the whole Outlook folder list.

Outlook is now reporting the wrong number of messages in a folder.

For example, when I am in the folder list and read the line:

In Box 3 messages

But when I go to the message  list it says zero items and there are no messages.

If I hit the JAWS key page down, it still says 3 messages.

Any ideas about what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst