I’m using the latest version of jaws and windows 10 with all current updates. I did not have the most up-to-date version of edge but I do now and I’m trying to get a custom to it. I’m sure they’ll be a learning curve but it does feel pretty familiar since I’ve been a chrome user for quite a while now.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Apr 5, 2020, at 10:33 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I may have missed this in one of your earlier messages, but which version of Jaws do you have and which version of Windows?
For Jaws press Jaws Key + J and then Jaws Key + Control + V
For Windows press the Windows Key or Windows Key + R for the Run dialogue and type WinVer (short for Windows Version)

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 4:52 AM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Using Edge with Jaws

Hi all,

I'm looking for some tips on using the Edge browser with Jaws.
Honestly, I don't even know how to verify that I am running the newer more accessible version of Edge or how to check that.

Also, are there certain settings that should be changed to give a better browsing experience?

Any resources or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kim

--
Kimberly