From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 4:52 AM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Using Edge with Jaws

Hi all,

I'm looking for some tips on using the Edge browser with Jaws.
Honestly, I don't even know how to verify that I am running the newer more accessible version of Edge or how to check that.

Also, are there certain settings that should be changed to give a better browsing experience?

Any resources or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kim

--
Kimberly