moderated Re: Using Edge with Jaws

Kimber Gardner

I now have the latest version of Edge installed. Thanks to all for the help.

But when I try to access my gmail web interface I'm getting a message
that there is a problem with my cookie settings. But when I go into
settings and search for cookies I can't figure out what I'm supposed
to be doing.

Help?

On 4/5/20, Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:
If using JAWS, open Edge and press insert+ctrl+v. JAWS will read the
version number.
At 08:14 AM 4/5/2020, you wrote:
Thanks for that keystroke. I definitely do not have the latest version
which is probably much of my problem.

On 4/5/20, george b <gbmagoo@...> wrote:
Open edge
Hold down the jaws key, control, v