From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 9:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: scripts where should they go?

Assuming you are using English, they go in c:\users\<user>\appdata\roaming\freedom
scientific\jaws\2020\settings\enu (I hope I got that correct).

On Sat, 04 Apr 2020 23:42:48 -0400,
Michelle's Home Emails wrote:

hi everyone

Michelle here, from Aus

Can anyone tell me where should zip scripts go in Jaws 2020 on windows 10 64 bit system?

Also am running band in a box and cannot get jaws to recognise it. No jaws hot keys or anything when I press insert f1 am told to go to insert 7?

Kind regards hope you all are doing well during these funny times we live.

Michelle Stevens

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una