This is how I add scripts:
1. unzip the file.
2. Go to the JAWS screen.
3. Alt-u to open the utilities folder.
4. Down arrow to "explore utilities"; it's pretty far down the list.
5. Down arrow to 'explore my settings".
6. Press enter. There are folders, and some scripts--the default JAWS scripts as well as any you might have added.
7. Paste your scripts in this folder. Close everything.
Note: The utilities folder includes 'script manager'; skip this. go on to 'explorer my settings". Below "Explore my settings" there is "explore my scripts". You don't want that. You want "explore my settings".