moderated Zoom conference

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello List members,

Later today, I am participating in my first Zoom conference event. I have downloadedZoom whose scripts are part of Jaws 2020.

I have made note of a number of keyboard commands to use within the Zoom platform.

I have located a pair of headphones to use during the conference.

Just prior to the event, I will click on the Join Link.

I know there is a hotkey to set up the audio link specific to the headphones.

I would appreciate any tips on how to maximize my participation as this is my maiden voyage specific to Zoom.

Peace and best to all, Justin .