From: Justin Williams [mailto:justin.williams2@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, April 4, 2020, 12:02 AM
Subject: Signing PDF Forms With Adobe Reader And JAWS
Aira has a way of doing that.

Thanks,

Justin

*From:*main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] *On Behalf Of
*Armando Vias
*Sent:* Friday, April 3, 2020 9:18 PM
*To:* jfw@groups.io

Hello all:

Is there any way that you can put a signature in a PDF Form using Adobe
Reader DC and JAWS?

I am trying to fill out a W9 Tax Form, and it is asking me for a
signature. How do you insert a signature into the PDF Form? Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Armando L. Vias

Owner | The Blind Advocate Network

Getting Advocacy Results For The Blind And Low-Visioned

Donate via PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VLBJCK69NAS3C&source=url

Website: https://theblindadvocate.net

Email: avias@... <mailto:avias@...>