From: CJ &AA MAY [mailto:chrisalismay@gmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, April 3, 2020, 12:52 PM
Subject: sluggishness in Jaws
Thank you.
Any suggestions why my e-mails are taking so long to download and read in Outlook 365?
Alison

From: CJ &AA MAY [mailto:chrisalismay@gmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, April 3, 2020, 12:07 PM
I upgraded to Jaws 2020 on my Windows 10 computer with Office 365, but am finding it very sluggish and slow to open e-mails – any suggestions?

I also have to keep speeding Jaws up with control alt page-up. I have forgotten how to do this so it remembers.

Alison