-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar in His Assigned Workspace
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:00 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] turning on percentages of copying files

Julie,

Even with the percentages turned on, they don't always speak with all
dialogs. In fact I think I've never heard them read automatically when
copying files. I have to interrogate with a Insert+T or Insert +e.

In any case you go to settings center, then and type the word progress and
you can set the interval.

Dave Carlson