Anti spyware with JAWS

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi. I have a couple of questions regarding the use of anti-spyware with JAWS. First, which is one that you would recommend for use with JAWS?

Second, how do you use it without deleting programs which are important.

I am asking the last question because when I tried to use Super Anti Spyware, it came up with about 25 DLL files, and some of them were checked, some of them werent. But I was afraid to delete any of them for fear that they belonged to important programs.

Thank you for your assistance.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6884 (20120214) __________

http://www.eset.com