moderated Re: Forcing Google Chrome to open PDFs with Adobe

Marten Post Uiterweer

Hi Cher,

Yes, that option I ment.
Hewre I prefer to open pdf documenmts in Chrome. Much faster and even so
good.
And if the pdf is an image, I can still download it and use the OCR of
jaws.
You can go to that menu bij opening this link in Chrome:
chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments?search=pdf

Marten

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 16:34:25 -0400 "Don & Cher" <oneagleswings1@...> wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'search for pdf'- but if you're talking about
the option to download rather than open, I have that set to download.

Cher