From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marten Post
Uiterweer
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 12:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Forcing Google Chrome to open PDFs with Adobe

Cher,

Preess alt-f to go to the menu and then to settings.
Press the search button and in the editfield fill in: pdf.
In the search results there is a pdf option.

Regards, marten

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 19:32:53 -0400 "Sherri" <flmom2006@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't understand even how to get into chrome's menu. Do I open chrome
first? All I find is the context menu. Any help would be appreciated.

Sherri