Press the search button and in the editfield fill in: pdf.
In the search results there is a pdf option.

Regards, marten

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 19:32:53 -0400 "Sherri" <flmom2006@...> wrote:

I don't understand even how to get into chrome's menu. Do I open chrome first? All I find is the context menu. Any help would be appreciated.

Sherri

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason White via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 6:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Forcing Google Chrome to open PDFs with Adobe

For most of the PDF files that I read, the PDF reader included in Google Chrome gives better results than Adobe Reader DC. Of course, this may vary depending on the nature of the PDF files that you receive.

?On 4/1/20, 15:57, "Marten Post Uiterweer" <main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of martenpu@...> wrote:

Cher,

Have you unchecked the option in chrome to open pdf's?
Go to Chrome menu with alt-f, settings and search for the word: pdf
You can uncheck the option to open pdf.

Regards, marten