moderated Re: Forcing Google Chrome to open PDFs with Adobe

Pramit

Cher,

Also open Adobe and then navigate to Edit > Preferences > from the left column select General ,
Under this you'll find a button that says "Set as Default PDF Handler" and this must be selected.
Select OK at the bottom and you're good to go.

Pramit

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 12:24 AM Don & Cher <oneagleswings1@...> wrote:

Just checked- and I already have .pdfs set to download. There must be something else I’m missing right now. I’ll see if I can pin it down. Thanks everyone for all the good efforts.

Cher