moderated Re: Forcing Google Chrome to open PDFs with Adobe

Marten Post Uiterweer

Cher,

Have you unchecked the option in chrome to open pdf's?
Go to Chrome menu with alt-f, settings and search for the word: pdf
You can uncheck the option to open pdf.

Regards, marten

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 14:54:31 -0400 "Don & Cher" <oneagleswings1@...> wrote:

Just checked- and I already have .pdfs set to download. There must be something else I’m missing right now. I’ll see if I can pin it down. Thanks everyone for all the good efforts.

Cher