moderated Re: Forcing Google Chrome to open PDFs with Adobe

Cher

Just checked- and I already have .pdfs set to download. There must be something else I’m missing right now. I’ll see if I can pin it down. Thanks everyone for all the good efforts.

Cher

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pramit
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 12:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Forcing Google Chrome to open PDFs with Adobe

Hi,

To open the PDF in Adobe instead of Chrome follow the steps below

Press ALT + F to open chrome menu and scroll down to settings.
Tab to "Privacy and security" hit enter.
Tab to "Site Settings" and Enter
Now tab down under Permissions and keep scrolling down until you get PDF documents
Use to space bar to toggle ON "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome"

This will download the PDF files instead of opening it directly in your browser.

And from the downloads you can open these pdf files with Adobe.

Pramit

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 5:35 AM Don & Cher <oneagleswings1@...> wrote:

Where can I find a setting to tell Chrome to open PDFS in Adobe instead of the browser? Thanks very much for your assist 😊

Cher