From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: 01 April 2020 06:33
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft Excel

Easy peasy.

1. Copy the formula.
2. Select the cells you want the formula to apply to.
3. Press ctrl+v to paste the formula into all the selected cells.

I would use goto to select the cells. Ctrl+g, then type, for example
b3:b20 and press enter. b3 through b20 will be selected, so when you paste the formula it will go into each cell.
At 11:40 PM 3/31/2020, you wrote:
Hi friends,

I Have a formula in cell b2.
I Want that same formula to apply to the whole column b.
Is there an easy way to do that please?

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this
e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all
NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for
exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail
and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail