moderated Re: Microsoft Excel

Ann Byrne

Easy peasy.

1. Copy the formula.
2. Select the cells you want the formula to apply to.
3. Press ctrl+v to paste the formula into all the selected cells.

I would use goto to select the cells. Ctrl+g, then type, for example b3:b20 and press enter. b3 through b20 will be selected, so when you paste the formula it will go into each cell.

At 11:40 PM 3/31/2020, you wrote:
Hi friends,

I Have a formula in cell b2.
I Want that same formula to apply to the whole column b.
Is there an easy way to do that please?