Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: What's your thought on using Grammarly with Jaws

Leo, if it is any consolation for the first 5 years in an English school I was spelling ghost incorrectly, no one ever corrected my spelling till grade 5.  Using a spell checker really exposed my spelling and grammatical mistakes. Oh, English is my native language.  Appalling the scholastic system we have in North America.