moderated Re: Getting out of the menu in docs

Van Lant, Robin

Anna,
I recommend calling AIRA if you have a smart phone. It's free for college students right now and this sounds like one of their suggested uses of the service.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Anna Givens
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 8:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Getting out of the menu in docs

Oh yeah! I actually had tried that too! No luck

Anna

On Mar 25, 2020, at 2:14 AM, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

Hi, Anna Try Function key 6 (F6 a couple of times. This usually works when navigating between panes in a program.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Anna
Givens
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 10:11 PM
To: Jaws List; Jaws List
Subject: Getting out of the menu in docs

Still wondering why when I’m google docs, if I am in the menu but don’t want to select anything, but just want to get back to the document area, why doesn’t pressing escape do anything, and what should I do??

I have also tried taking through the menu (which I would hate to have to do every time) but that didn’t get me back to the document area.

Also tried alt tab to go to other window and then back and that didn’t do anything.

Also tried f5 to refresh page (although I don’t think it was an issue with the page, but who knows) but that didn’t do anything!

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Be well,
Anna

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.