moderated Re: JAWS bug: cannot type in literacy braille

Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...>

Only spaces are inserted. OK, I will use this E-Mail instead.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 9:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS bug: cannot type in literacy braille

Hello,
What occurs when you try to type text in Polish literacy braille on your Focus? Does the text just not translate? If you are finding this issue to be a bug, then I would report it to FreedomScientific/Vispero. To do this, try sending an email to support@vispero.com Hope this helps.

On 3/31/20, Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@gmail.com> wrote:
I found a very annoying problem in JAWS today. When I have selected
"Polish, literacy braille" as my braille input I could not type
anything on my Focus braille keyboard!! Only when I have selected the
computer braille I could type, but that should not be like that as
there are a lot of people who do prefer literacy braille.