moderated Re: What's your thought on using Grammarly with Jaws

JM Casey

Grammarly is supposedly much more comprehensive and so forth than what MS Word currently offers. That said, stayed tuned – I just saw a press release from MS about all the new features that are coming, including a powerful grammar checking and editing utility called “Microsoft Editor” that will be  as powerful as Grammarly at least. I think it’s a mistake to use those programmes myself, or maybe it’s just a personal thing for me, but hey, I guess if you feel it’s what you need, go to it. Anyway, the new mS app will be available with new editions of Office 365 and also downloadable as an extension for Edge and Chrome.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: March 31, 2020 2:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What's your thought on using Grammarly with Jaws

I have office 365 with a built in spell checker which checks my spelling and grammar all the time when sending a message via email or even face book.  Subsequently, David why would you need Grammarly? Oh, I’m using JAWS 2020. With windows 10. I’ve not mastered using the iPhone to check my spelling, no matter what program I was using.