moderated Re: JAWS bug: cannot type in literacy braille

Shai

Hello,
What occurs when you try to type text in Polish literacy braille on
your Focus? Does the text just not translate? If you are finding this
issue to be a bug, then I would report it to
FreedomScientific/Vispero. To do this, try sending an email to
support@...
Hope this helps.

On 3/31/20, Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...> wrote:
I found a very annoying problem in JAWS today. When I have selected
"Polish,
literacy braille" as my braille input I could not type anything on my Focus
braille keyboard!! Only when I have selected the computer braille I could
type, but that should not be like that as there are a lot of people who do
prefer literacy braille.