moderated Re: Need to extend jFW functionality by scripts, how to do it efficiently

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Interactive menu like in Leasey? I wonder how can I store settings for my scripts.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 11:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need to extend jFW functionality by scripts, how to do it efficiently

Here's a download link for the 2 audio tutorials on the My Extensions file and 1 audio tutorial on how to create an Interactive Menu list from the My Extensions file.  Very informative.

I didn't stop shaking hands because of, COVID-19, I stopped because noone can buy toilet paper!
But, good news!  Due to the hording of toilet paper the LA Times is temporarily changing it's name to:  The Daily Wipe!

From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020, 3:42 PM
Subject: Need to extend jFW functionality by scripts, how to do it
efficiently
Do not follow my steps if you don't have a MyExtensions file in the ENU
folder! As a matter fact, don't follow my steps at all! It's been a
long time since my, myExtensions.jss, file was created and I know I'm
missing some steps that are crucial to creating this file!

From: Arkadiusz Świętnicki [mailto:nuno69a@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>>
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020, 12:42 PM
efficiently
Hello!

I want to write some scripts for JAWS, then share them with others.
These scripts shall work with all applications, but I don’t want to
break other peoples customizations, so putting this in the default file
is out of the question. What else can I do?