moderated Re: What's your thought on using Grammarly with Jaws

Pramit

Hi Leo,

You can get the Grammarly add-in from their website itself. Adding the link below and steps on how to activate it in your MS Word.
https://www.grammarly.com/office-addin/windows

To activate Grammarly, open MS Word and navigate to File > Options > Add-ins > Under Manage select COM Add-ins > Check Grammarly > Click OK.

Hope this helps

Pramit

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 6:21 AM Leo <literophilus@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

how did you add this extension to Microsoft Word?

Just for you to know, I'm using office 2019 and would like to have something like this on my machine.

Best,
   Leo
On 3/30/2020 3:56 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
Hi all, hope all is well I just installed Grammarly on my machine that I use everyday as a Microsoft Word  extension. I wonder what's your thought on this piece of extension? It's my first time using it and I haven't saw any change yet.
Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS
                            Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu