moderated Re: Does Anyone Ever Have This Situation?

David Diamond

I also suggest as Brian alluded to, call Freedom or whatever they are called these days and report it.  Why?  Because your allotment of licenses could have run out.  Phone Freedom and they will fix the problem.  I am probably uses the wrong term here.  However, I’ve had a few computers that have crashed and have been unrepairable, it was cheaper to get a new computer in the long run. Telling Freedom about this they just reset the # of computers that could use JAWS.  The same with Open book.