From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 11:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Does Anyone Ever Have This Situation?

And how did you fix it? Basically what seems to happen is, my activation license for JAWS always seems to get lost and makes it run in demo mode. Even more confusing is the fact that the serial number tends to default to 801 when this happens, and the locking code changes as well. It mostly happens whenever I install new hardware on my machine. I wish I didn't have to reset my activation keys and reactivate JAWS when I install new or existing hardware drivers.