moderated Re: For Hank, RE: sorry I am off topic, re the blindtech list for from where please can I maybe buy a new voice activated dvd player or voice activated universal remote control

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 01:00 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
And another option on Groups.io is the Blind Help Project:  https://groups.io/g/bhp
I'm sorry I have to post this, but I retract any recommendation of the above mentioned group.  It is little beyond a den of software pirates, encouraging conversation of cracked versions of all sorts of software, including but not limited to JAWS.   I had not realized this upon joining and doing a quick reading of recent topics, but then the next flood of, "Is a cracked version of . . .?," conversations came flooding in.  Their own organization webpage openly hosts cracked software.

Avoid them like the plague.

        ~ Joshua Liebman