moderated Re: JAWS leaving out spaces between words. situation

Marty Hutchings

Another thing I would try is a different keyboard.  It may be that you have just worn out the Space bar.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS leaving out spaces between words. situation

The first thing I would check is to make sure the edit windows are maximized, Windows key + up arrow.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
I didn't stop shaking hands because of, COVID-19, I stopped because noone can buy toilet paper!
But, good news!  Due to the hording of toilet paper the LA Times is temporarily changing it's name to:  The Daily Wipe!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 9:52 AM
Subject: JAWS leaving out spaces between words. situation

Hello list members,

For the last  week or so, when I am typing an email, or document in word, (using JAWS , there are frequent instances in which the space between words is left out, and so I have to go back through the document/message and insert the space.

FYI: I am using JAWS 2020, though this was happening with JAWS 2019 as well.  

Is there a setting that I can add or change to reduce the occurrence of this Issue. This is really frustrating!

Best, Justin

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.