From: Mike B
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS leaving out spaces between words. situation

The first thing I would check is to make sure the edit windows are maximized, Windows key + up arrow.

I didn't stop shaking hands because of, COVID-19, I stopped because noone can buy toilet paper!
But, good news!  Due to the hording of toilet paper the LA Times is temporarily changing it's name to:  The Daily Wipe!