moderated Re: Accessibility of Vlc with Jaws?

JM Casey

Heya. Nope, no luck with jaws cursor at all and I’m one of those people on Windows 10 who can still use it for a lot of things. Only was able to get some additional info using touch cursor. It wasn’t too nice though…not recommending. Mind you, JAWS now has the scan cursor also to take the place of jaws cursor in certain instances. I don’t have JFW 2020 so, maybe someone could get better results with that.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: March 28, 2020 11:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessibility of Vlc with Jaws?

Which makes me wonder if the Jaws cursor would make this info readible within Vlc?

Gera

Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 28 mar 2020, a la(s) 8:43 a.m., JM Casey <jmcasey@...> escribió:

I feel like some months ago I was able to read some of this info using the touch cursor, but it is hardly the most practical solution when trying to listen/watch a video etc, so yeah…that’d be nice.