From: Justin Mcdevitt
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 9:52 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: JAWS leaving out spaces between words. situation

Hello list members,

For the last week or so, when I am typing an email, or document in word, (using JAWS , there are frequent instances in which the space between words is left out, and so I have to go back through the document/message and insert the space.

FYI: I am using JAWS 2020, though this was happening with JAWS 2019 as well.

Is there a setting that I can add or change to reduce the occurrence of this Issue. This is really frustrating!

Best, Justin