Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 10:48 AM
Subject: A couple of Jaws problems

Hi,

How do I get the Delete key to say “Delete?”

Second, When I put a script in MyExtensions.jss, then compile, then compile the default.jss (since it calls MyExtensions.jsb,) the script doesn’t work.

If I put it directly in Outlook script file, it does.

Other scripts in MyExtensions work, but some don’t.

I’ve made sure the keystroke isn’t being used elsewhere, but still no go.

Any ideas?