moderated Re: For Hank, RE: sorry I am off topic, re the blindtech list for from where please can I maybe buy a new voice activated dvd player or voice activated universal remote control

And another option on Groups.io is the Blind Help Project:  https://groups.io/g/bhp

See the Group Email Addresses section on that page if you wish to subscribe.   Also see my tutorial, Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io, if you want to be able to limit your traffic from any Groups.io group by setting up Topic Preview.

        ~ Joshua Liebman