moderated Re: QCast?

David Diamond

I’ve downloaded it on to my laptop.  I just can’t figure out how to add podcasts to it. There is probably a help section somewhere however, with JAWS speaking I can’t figure out how to access the help menu.  The prompt comes up right away and if I turn off JAWS, I can’t start the program of media suite because you have to allow the computer to get it to work, with no screen reader, you can’t allow the program to load.  Even clicking alt Y, does not seem to work.  Perhaps David could offer some assistance in this matter?