moderated Re: jaws 2020 free authorzation help

Rob is correct.  After selecting which of the three products, JAWS, Fusion, or ZoomText, that you wish to obtain, a file with whatever name you filled out in the form with some additional characters, with an EXE extension, will download.  Mine was named BrianVogelJAWSLicenseActivator.exe

I imagine you'd substitute Fusion or ZoomText for JAWS in the file name if one of those products was chosen.

I had uninstalled JAWS 2019 from my system before running this installer, and it took care of everything, including installing JAWS 2020.

        ~ Joshua Liebman