moderated Re: jaws 2020 free authorzation help

Robert Cole

Hi,
On the portal, after registering, You need to choose the product you wish to download, such as Jaws or Fusion.
It will download the activation file to your computer.
So look in your downloads folder for the setup file. Its something like your name Jaws authorization.exe.
Run this file to install the license and it will install Jaws.
I am not on my PC at the moment, so am writing this message from memory.
I hope it helps.

Rob

On Mar 28, 2020, at 4:36 PM, Jerry hathaway <jerry.hathaway2@...> wrote:

I downloaded jaws 2020 to my computer, but it keep using 40 minute mode. When I tried to authorize jaws it keep using my authorization code from jaws version 16.0. I register on the license portal and am trying to get the free license but can't seem to get the authorization to put in jaws 2020. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can get this issue fixed.

Jerry