moderated Re: jaws 2020 free authorzation help

Richard Turner

You may have to call Freedom Scientific on Monday and see if you can get some help.

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 1:36 PM
To: JFW Listserve <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: jaws 2020 free authorzation help

I downloaded jaws 2020 to my computer, but it keep using 40 minute mode. When I tried to authorize jaws it keep using my authorization code from jaws version 16.0. I register on the license portal and am trying to get the free license but can't seem to get the authorization to put in jaws 2020. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can get this issue fixed.

Jerry